Accountability went well this week on paper, but was primarily the result of a hard push this weekend. I seem to be falling into the habit of waiting until last minute, treating this weekly blog post like a college term paper deadline. I may need to address the system and find a solution to that. Or get more aggressive about making sure I schedule my week appropriately.
At any rate, weekly progress report.
- 6 of 6 “chunks” of money-earning content written
- 5 of 5 acts of marketing: arranging link exchanges, applying for work, blog comments
- 2 of 4 units of work on blogs. This has been a problem, but it’s not work load based. I’m stalling myself.
- 3 of 3 units of work on book and article proposals.
- 2 of 2 sessions of administrative work.
- 1 piece of education action: expanded my understanding of SEO
Thanks for listening.