Here we are at the end of the second week of my accelerated productivity cycle. Had a little trouble mid-week, but crunched through yesterday to bring things back up to speed. This wasn’t optimal, because I still had to do a little work today. This means no day off before starting next week’s push. That’s the price of not living up to your planned schedule — working extra hard later on, when you’d rather be playing.
Stats for this week:
- Total Earnings Goal: $2250
- Total Earnings This Week: $2,250 (this exact match isn’t as unusual as it looks – my goals are based on my usual rates)
- Earning Compared to Benchmark: 100%
- Total Earnings So Far: $4,635
- Progress Toward Long-Term Goal: 23%
Again, thanks all for being my unwitting accountability coaches. Knowing I had to post this today helped me stay on task last night.
Thanks for listening.