Happy new year to all. I hope the holidays treated you well. In the first week of 2012, I want to talk about goals. In 2011, I made a major transition in my writing by moving from mostly content mills to primarily professional blogging for my income. In 2012, I want to capitalize on the free time and portfolio this has given me. This year, I want to…
- Increase the readership of this blog by a factor of 10. I currently get 10 to 20 page views daily. I’d like that to go up to 100 to 200.
- Find a publisher for my nearly finished childrens’ book.
- Self-publish at least one nonfiction book.
- Increase my presence in national magazines.
- Help more of you all create the life you want through freelance writing.
I’ll report from time to time on my progress and the processes I use to compete each of these goals.
How about you? What are your writing goals for 2012? What do you already have in place to make them happen? How can I help?
Thanks for listening.